The blog “A Spiritual Focus” by Anolaana Seranaar, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License. In addition, for reproducing these works, there is an additional agreement, as below.
In summary, the Creative Commons agreement is as follows:
You are free:
- to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to Remix — to adapt the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
- Noncommercial — You may not use this work for commercial purposes.
- Share Alike — If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work only under the same or similar license to this one.
With the understanding that:
- Waiver — Any of the above conditions can be waived if you get permission from the copyright holder.
- Public Domain — Where the work or any of its elements is in the public domain under applicable law, that status is in no way affected by the license.
- Other Rights— In no way are any of the following rights affected by the license:
- Notice — For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear to others the license terms of this work. The best way to do this is with a link to this web page.
You agree that by redistribution or copying, with the exception of copies stored for personal viewing, you additionally accept this addendum agreement.
A redistribution or copy, that has not been exempted, as previous, constitutes acceptance of this agreement, as well as agreement to the Creative Commons License that is held by the author.
Your reproduction of the materials hosted at this website shall only be for personal purposes. Should a person wish to host a copy, they are required to: 1) contact the Author of these works, 2) Provide a link or reference to this website directly adjacent to the reproduction of work.
Furthermore, by creating a copy of these works, you agree to indemnify and hold harmless the author for any storage of the author’s material, should you decide to redistribute or make copies of sections of this blog for any commercial or personal reason.
A breach of the Creative Commons agreement that is held with the author and operator of the blog, “spiritualfocus.wordpress.com” may classify as additional grounds for legal action, the author deems it to have any potential to cause harm to the author.
II. Policy changes
This policy is subject to change and may do so without notice to an extent that would not inherently change the intended meaning of the policy – “to prevent harm occuring to the author of the blog hosted at this subdomain that has arisen from unauthorised redistribution” .
The reason why I would request (and possibly, legally bind you, alright) the right to prevent redistribution is that I don’t want to see my material running loose on the internet.
You have to learn that this stuff is… almost private property. It’s very personal intellectual property. I don’t have to explain it to my employer, although they’d likely not care about it (as long as my libel policy holds), but I’d rather do that, not have Google do that.
There are some things you shouldn’t do, and I would advise you not to incite/invoke my fury. It’s part of that list. Plus, as stated, I have a solicitor should I need it. Don’t make me go there.